Moved.
For the second time in my rental life (which has consisted of now four properties), I have moved within the same building to a different unit, this time due to water issues. While I was in a third floor south-facing corner unit, I am now in a second floor east facing unit which is technically on the SE corner but has no window facing south.
I am posting this from my old apartment, where I still have internet. Alas, I will be phone- and internet-less at home until Thursday because I called Shaw too late, but I guess that gives me more time to unpack and to actually do work. Of course I'll have internet access from school, but it's not the same.
Photos of new place once everything gets unpacked an arranged. The new place is about the same square footage, but the living area is smaller and the bedroom is larger. In fact, I would venture to say that they are about the same size. Carpet is also green instead of brown.
And finally, I have fantastic friends who not only helped me move but also took down old blinds and put up my curtains. Yay, friends.
(I suspect this chatty post is pre-compensation for not being connected for the next few days.)
No comments:
Post a Comment