Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Exam 2: Tired

Today's exam didn't go as well as Monday's, but I wasn't expecting that because Monday went well. I spent a little too much time figuring out which questions I wanted to answer — nothing initially jumped out at me and there were too many that I could have answered okay but not fantastic. As it was, I still wrote 10 pages, but the first response was a little unfocused (too much information struggling to get out) and the second response a little thin. Nonetheless, I can address these issues in the oral exam later.

Just very tired afterwards. Had trouble sleeping last night and was awoken two hours early this morning by the dripping of my window (no, it's not fixed yet). Did go back to sleep but it wasn't the same.

Have a plan for tomorrow, a list of things I want to do to prepare for exam 3. If I finish early enough, I'm going to reward myself and go shopping on Whyte Ave. Gravity Pope awaits.

No comments: